Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Suck Creek

I finally got down to Chattanooga to get on whats considered the "creek boating arena" Suck Creek. Forgetting my paddle at home wasn't the best way start off the day but thanks to Taylor Martin I was ably brow his and still get in 6 laps. Paddlers never seas to amaze me with how far they are willing go to help out a fellow paddler in need. Thanks Taylor.



Suck Creek is like 2 miles of pure creek boating fun. This is the main drop in Road Construction



Knucklehead is a drop that doesn't get ran much but is totally do able if you need a bit more excitement.















Welcome to the THUNDER DOME!!! Check out Will Pruett wave wheeling the final drop in a playboat.

















We all had a lot of fun out on the water this weekend. Meet some really cool people and got to see a few good old friends. I can't wait to go back!!!!




Live from TN,
John McConville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/curious-george-party-supplies.html]curious george Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike